The following is what we call our “Dedications.” They should be taken as aspirational life goals. You don’t have to accept these principles or even understand them and you certainly don’t have to live by them. However, you will probably feel more comfortable with the Church of the Harvest, if you can accept others with a personal commitment to these goals.
1. Assist individuals and groups on many levels, to experience freedom, harmony, and service to God.
2. Create a safe environment for people to learn about balancing male and female energy, giving and receiving, spirit and body, and other major dichotomies.
3. Practice the perspective of God-given prosperity.
4. Create opportunities for increasing awareness and enlightenment.
5. Develop individual self-responsibility using joy as the vehicle for change whenever possible, as opposed to pain.
6. Honor all paths to God.